NATE UNITE 2018 released the Administrative/Business Track of educational sessions that will be offered to attendees at the upcoming conference in Nashville from February 19 to 22. The panels feature in-depth discussions on how to effectively manage and mentor employees in order to achieve a successful culture of safety within their company. Individuals attending the educational sessions will have the opportunity to receive a certificate of participation.
The following educational session/speaker lineup has been confirmed for the Administrative/Business Track:
- Educational Session 4: Strategies for Implementing Effective Company Employee Substance Abuse Programs Monday, February 19 | 2:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. Presenter: Judy Swartley, Red Planet Substance Abuse Testing, Inc.
- Educational Session 6: Avoiding Costly Insurance Mistakes Tuesday, February 20 | 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. Presenter: Matt Moseley, Nationwide
- Educational Session 9: Subcontractor Approval and Management Tuesday, February 20 | 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Presenters: Royce Burnett and Chandra Reimond, Avetta
- Educational Session 12: Sharing Secrets for Success Wednesday, February 21 | 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. Presenters: Pat Cipov, Cipov Enterprises, Inc.; Betty Ann Coleman, SBS Properties; Bruce Eades, USA Telecom Insurance Services
- Educational Session 13: Women in the Tower Industry Wednesday, February 21 | 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. Moderator: Andrea (Andy) Lee, Lee Antenna & Line Service, Inc. Panelists: Heather Gastelum, T-Mobile; Danielle Meyers, MillerCo, Inc.; Jeanne Piercey, Pier Structural Engineering Corp.
- Educational Session 17: National Wireless Safety Alliance Wednesday, February 21 | 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Moderator: J.Sharpe Smith, AGL Media Group Panelists: Benjamin Afton, Black & Veatch, Kevin Schmidt, Sioux Falls Tower & Communications, Brian Wiedower, Sprint Corporation
Participants are also able to maximize their time at NATE UNITE 2018 in Nashville, Tennessee by receiving additional training all in one location. At this year’s NATE event, the optional courses being offered include: Advanced Rigging Concepts, Design, Installation, Testing and Maintenance of Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Lighting, and UAS Part 107 Test Prep. All courses have a limited number of participants and registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
February 8, 2018