A webinar entitled Emergency Communications Center Performance Metrics & Reporting Best Practices will be offered by APCO Thursday, March 28, 2019, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET. It is free to APCO members and $59 for non-members. To register, click here.
The presentation is designed for emergency communications center (ECC) managers who have to pull data from many different systems to compile metrics, and addresses how they often lack the timely and in-depth insight needed to make real operational improvements. Attendees will learn best practices on the ‘what, why and how’ of creating and measuring ECC key performance indicators (KPIs) and hear results from a recent nationwide public safety performance metrics and reporting benchmarking survey.
Participants will get:
- An introduction to the new APCO KPI Workgroup, its goals and progress.
- Summary and interpretation of results from a nationwide ECC performance metrics benchmarking survey of 911 centers.
- Best practices on how to significantly reduce the work involved in compiling and tracking performance metrics.
- An understanding of how their ECC can benefit from sharper operational insights by using innovative technology to break down silos and bring data together.
- Tips on what to look for in their next performance reporting solution.
- Participants will also receive a complimentary copy of NICE’s Public Safety Performance Metrics & Reporting Benchmark Study Results Report which will enable them to benchmark how their agency compares to other 9-1-1 centers in the following key areas: frequency of and time spent compiling performance reports, biggest reporting challenges, and most important performance metrics.
March 19, 2019