IIWCE, yesterday announced the third annual IWCE Young Professional Award winners. The awards recognize young professionals under 35 who are growing and excelling in the communications technology field.
“This year’s IWCE Young Professional Award winners are doing innovative work to shape the future of our industry.
We look forward to celebrating them for their impressive accomplishments at IWCE in March,” said Stephanie McCall, Show Director, IWCE.
The 2019 IWCE Young Professional Award winners include:
- Michelle Cahn, Head of Marketing, RapidSOS
- Michael Caston, Senior Support Engineer, Avtec, Inc.
- Lauren Eastwood, System Integration Engineer II, Avtec, Inc.
- Austin Eisele, Regional Principal Consultant, AT&T FirstNet
- Adam Geisler, Senior Public Safety Advisor – Tribal, First Responder Network Authority
- Elizabeth Grossenbacher, Marketing Manager, AppDynamics
- Victor Hernández, Project Manager, PowerTrunk, Inc.
- Anthony Ibrahim, Vice President, Technology Solutions, Chartis Federal
- James Miller, Radio Systems Administrator, Hamilton County Public Safety Communications
- Matthew Ondriezek, Staff Engineer, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Guido Perez, Business Development Manager, MST Global
- Michael Perez, Program Manager, AT&T
- Maria Rowe, Director of Marketing & Communications, JVCKENWOOD
- Nick Smith, Project Manager, Airosmith Development
- Jon Szeliga, National Sales Director, Engineering Wireless Services
Winners will be recognized at IWCE at a special ceremony on Thursday, March 7, at 9:00 a.m.
IWCE takes place March 4-8, 2019, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. To register to attend, click here.
February 7, 2019