As RF exposure risks grow in environments that may not have been recognized as a significant issue in the past, LBA Group, Inc. (LBA) continues expanding resources for delivery of its RF Safety One-Stop™ menu of services and products.
The RF Safety One-Stop Center specializes in the RF hazards issues faced not only by carriers, tower companies, and their contractors but also the growing RF exposure issues for property developers, associations, and municipalities associated with growing municipal boundaries and the integration of 5G into buildings and neighborhoods. As these boundaries grow so do many other RF related issues such as interference and intermodulation challenges, AM Compliance (Detuning), and AM Colocation. In addition to the industry first RF Safety One-Stop Center, LBA remains the premier supplier of these critical services as well.
After decades of providing professional technical services to the broadcast, wireless and commercial development sectors, the RF Safety One Stop is uniquely positioned to address today’s RF challenges through the on-going collaborative that brings together the expertise and resources of three company units and RF experience, going back over 55 years. Pooling these resources through one interface provides customers rapid and complete solutions to their RF safety concerns and obligations.
The RF Safety One-Stop Center can quickly and efficiently solve these problems and more for clients via:
- RF Surveys & Auditing: OSHA/FCC/NIER compliance, process hazards, radiated RF exposures; documentation and remediation.
- RF Safety Training: Comprehensive personnel training with thousands trained in RF safety awareness and more. Bilingual training delivered online, 24/7 with customer management interfaces.
- RF Safety Personal Protective Equipment: Major supplier of OSHA and Canada Code 6 compliant RF personal monitors including SafeOne® and FieldSENSE with in-house calibration services.
- RF Survey Meter Systems: Test equipment for measuring, documenting, and controlling RF energy in cell sites, industrial workplaces, and public spaces.
- Safety Signage and Access Control: OSHA-compliant signage and access control for RF hazard areas.
- RF Shielding Solutions: Design and supply of shielding systems to contain or isolate RF energy in labs, buildings, and workplaces.
“Compliance with RF safety norms has grown well beyond the wireless carriers,” said Lawrence Behr, LBA Group CEO. “Concerns for property developers, contractors, carriers, and municipalities are deeper and wider than ever before with the integration of 5G safely into new and existing developments.”
LBA has built a reputation over five decades providing RF safety services and products and other compliance and compatibility services such as AM detuning, AM Colocation, interference, and intermodulation studies. They have provided RF services to all major cellular carriers and tower companies, multiple governmental and military agencies, Fortune 500 companies and educational and research institutes.
For more information or to contact the LBA RF Safety One-Stop Center, visit https://www.lbagroup.com/services/rf-safety-one-stop and for all LBA RF related services visit https://www.lbagroup.com/services
The LBA Group, Inc. companies are based in Greenville, NC. LBA is an award-winning minority small business. The group includes Lawrence Behr Associates, Inc., LBA Technology, Inc., and LBA University, Inc.
May 15, 2019