NATE UNITE 2019 announced the details of their Administrative/Business Track of educational sessions. The track will offer attendees in-depth discussions on how to effectively manage and mentor employees in order to achieve a successful culture of safety within their company. Individuals attending the educational sessions will have the opportunity to receive a certificate of participation.
The following educational session/speaker lineup has been confirmed for the Administrative/Business Track:
- Educational Session 2: Tools to Navigate in a Dynamic Labor Market
- Monday, February 4 I 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Presenters: Charles “Chic” Coonrod and Matt Whitson , AIG/Arthur J. Gallagher
- Educational Session 4: TIRAP and NWSA: Tackling the Industry’s Workforce Development Challenges One Worker at a Time!
- Monday, February 4 I 3:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Presenters: Duane MacEntee, National Wireless Safety Alliance (NWSA); David Sams, SBA Communications Corporation
- Educational Session 6: State of Wireless Industry from the Wall Street View
- Tuesday, February 5 I 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Presenter: Jennifer Fritzsche, Wells Fargo Bank
- Educational Session 8: Challenges Faced by Industry Veterans
- Tuesday, February 5 I 9:45 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
- Moderator: John Lamond, GME Supply Co
- Presenters: Don Doty, FDH Infrastructure Services, LLC; Pat Moore, FDH Infrastructure Services, LLC; Craig Snyder, Sioux Falls Tower & Communications
- Educational Session 14: Contract Terms
- Wednesday, February 6 I 9:15 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
- Presenters: Brian Gramm, Seemore Hawk; Mike Young, Sioux Falls Tower & Communications
- Educational Session 16: Working Collaboratively with OSHA
- Wednesday, February 6 I 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Presenter: Bill Donovan, OSHA Region V
January 11, 2019