NATE yesterday unveiled several resource documents related to small cell and DAS deployment activities. The Association released a Small Cell/ODAS Job Safety Analysis (JSA) Form and a Venue Job Safety Analysis (JSA) Form that are intended to help guide industry workers to perform this work safely and efficiently.
The resources were developed by NATE’s Small Cell and DAS Deployment Committee which was established to create resources and provide guidance to the Association on network densification and related work activities.
“The industry is evolving at a rapid pace and small cell and DAS technology plays a vital role in terms of densifying networks and enhancing connectivity,” said NATE Small Cell and DAS Deployment Committee Member Ryan Peters from Legacy Telecommunications, Inc.
“Through resource development and consultation, members of the Small Cell and DAS Deployment Committee are committed to ensuring that this work is conducted in a quality manner,” added Peters. The NATE Small Cell/ODAS JSA Form can be downloaded HERE. The NATE Venue JSA Form can be accessed HERE.
The NATE Small Cell and DAS Deployment Committee consists of the following members:
- Patrick Bardone, Vertical Bridge Holdings, LLC
- George Kerstetter, Verizon Wireless
- Johnny Bean, B + T Group
- Dan Marks, Crown Castle
- Joshua Broder, Tilson Technology Management, Inc.
- Ryan Peters, Legacy Telecommunications, Inc.
- Brandon Griffiths, T-Mobile
- Curtis Smith, MasTec Network Solutions
- Lindsey Johnson, Vertical Limit Construction, LLC
- Kris Waked, Synergy Concepts, Inc.
January 12, 2018