- This event has passed.
June 12, 2019
DASpedia’s 5G Congress is focused on emerging in-building wireless technologies such as 5G, CBRS/Private LTE, IoT, and Wi-Fi 6 and how they will affect Commercial and Corporate Real Estate markets.
5G Congress is co-located with Realcomm/IBcon 2019 and will be participated by wireless and network infrastructure professionals. Realcomm/IBcon 2019 will be attended by over 2000 commercial and corporate real estate professionals.
Realcomm/IBcon 2019 is the world’s leading conference focused on technology, innovation, and automation for the Commercial and Corporate Real Estate and Facilities industries. IBcon has rapidly become the world’s most comprehensive and leading-edge discussion on the next generation of smart, connected, high-performance, green, sustainable, intelligent buildings. These annual events bring together thousands of creative, forward-thinking, and insightful commercial and corporate real estate professionals from around the world. This event will facilitate discussion and debate over how technology, automation and innovation continue to impact how we use, transact and operate real estate.
5G Congress has a end-user focused agenda, filled with practical information, led by the industries and business leaders who are reaping the rewards of 5G right now, including:
- Mishka Dehghan, VP of 5G – Sprint
- Maureen Ehrenberg, Global Head of Facility Mgt Svs – WeWork
- Luke Lucas, Sr. Mgr of Engineering BD – T-Mobile
- James Whalen, SVP & CIO – Boston Properties
- Doug Brandon, Managing Principal – Cushman & Wakefield
- Dean Hook, SVP – TierRiet
- Eric Blouin, Dir of Technology – Music City Center
- Nicholas Stello, SVP – Vornado Realty Trust
- Gregory Spraetz, SVP & GM – ExteNet Systems
- Darla Braun, Global Dir of BD – Commscope
- Tim Moynihan, VP of Marketing – SOLiD
- Paul Anuszkiewicz, VP for Carrier Solutions – Federated Wireless
- Joel Lindholm – VP, LTE Business – Ruckus
- Kishore Raja – VP, Engineering – Boingo Wireless
- John Dulin – VP, Market Development – Corning
Click here to register