- This event has passed.
Market Analysis Briefing: An Exclusive Presentation for Intelligence Subscribers
Capital expenditures by the U.S. mobile network operators is one of the most closely watched financial metrics as an indicator of the health of the wireless infrastructure business. Why? Capex is an indicator of the level of investment that these MNOs are making in their networks.
Capex drives network equipment procurement, and retention of all related capitalized services including site acquisition, licensing, permitting, engineering, installation, and maintenance activity. Ultimately, it is how the hundreds of companies and thousands of workers in the wireless infrastructure supply chain get paid.
This important topic and other analyses provided in the Intelligence Q1 2021 issue will be discussed in an exclusive presentation for Intelligence subscribers.
- Deep dive into U.S. Wireless Carrier CapEx analysis in the Q1 2021 issue with updates based on recent Q2 2021 earnings releases.
- Commentary on infrastructure companies in the novel Wireless Infrastructure Index along with a discussion of factors impacting their performance and stock prices.
- A recap of recent M&A transactions and changes to the wireless infrastructure landscape.
- Highlights from contributed pieces by Houlihan Lokey, CreditSights, and Inside Towers.
- Live conference call hosted by John Celentano, Inside Towers Business Editor
- 60-minute session: includes presentation and audience Q&A
- Call replay and copy of slides will be available to participants after the presentation