Inside Towers Database
WHAT IS IT?
The Inside Towers Database is a platform to search over 150,000 tower records and related tower owner information. It is seamlessly updated to reflect data in FCC’s ASR database. The information is organized through a user-friendly interface (Windows).
HOW IT WORKS
- Quick search or search by state, owner or distance from zip code, coordinates or registration
- Filter by ‘favorites’
- Customize lookup fields
- Export to Google Earth
- Develop tailored reports and export to Excel
- Pinpoint locations on Google Maps
- Determine tower details including registration numbers, content indicators, file numbers, unique system identifiers, application and previous purposes, status codes and date entered
- Access tower and tower owner details including address, structure type and height and coordinates
SPREAD THE WORD
Download this informational sheet about the database and share it with your friends and colleagues.
$1,500 (one time fee)