PROJECT MANAGER – OPERATIONS
Diamond Communications LLC (“Diamond”), a leading private wireless infrastructure company with headquarters in Short Hills NJ, is looking for a self-motivated individual with strong analytical and organizational skills to serve as a project manager (“PM”) to assist with the installation of wireless carrier equipment on Diamond owned and/or managed structures (“Structures”). The successful candidate will provide support to the company’s sales and operations groups in our Short Hills, New Jersey headquarters and in the field. We are looking for a flexible, creative and dedicated individual who will fit well within our collaborative culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• In collaboration with the Diamond management team, the PM will assist with the preparation and submittal of attachment applications, obtain all necessary approvals and all other documents needed to facilitate the attachment of equipment on Structures by carriers.
• PM will act as a liaison between Diamond, its vendors and/or property owners to organize and coordinate various operational processes. Obtain all necessary documentation (i.e., tower drawings, structural reports, easement documents, etc.) as needed to prepare said attachment applications and other documents needed for attachment on Structures.
• Perform field visits (if required) with potential wireless customers to determine the feasibility of attaching equipment on Structures and make recommendations as necessary to assist with the attachment process and in compliance with Diamond policies and procedures.
• Provide and prepare detailed updates as necessary for all new/pending attachment applications, construction projects and/or other work product relating to the attachment of equipment on Structures.
• Responsible for assisting with the procurement of third party services providers (“Contractors”) necessary to facilitate structurals, design drawings, geotechnicals, or communications with any firms required in support of collocating on Structures.
• Submit necessary documentation to generate Purchase Orders to secure Contractors to perform site acquisition, safety oversight, project management, structural analysis’ etc. and provide general oversight and management of Contractors and their deliverables.
• Attend/participate on both internal and external meetings to discuss the progress of all projects.
• The successful candidate will be located on a full-time basis in the Short Hills NJ headquarters.
• Must be able to multitask, prioritize, manage different projects at the same time and communicate with various departments within the company.
• Interest in Telecom related fields and awareness of the wireless industry as a whole
• College Degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience.
• Engineering background is preferred but not required
• Excellent organizational, disciplined and communications skills
• Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
• Computer skills; Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office and Adobe applications
Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an exciting opportunity with a fast growing company!
Please forward resume to Diamond Communications, Attn: Tina McDonough: 820 Morris Turnpike, Suite 104, Short Hills, NJ 07078 or firstname.lastname@example.org