For over 15 years, Salient Architects has been a leader in the Telecommunications industry throughout Tri‐State‐Area and has an impeccable reputation as a highly‐respected A&E firm. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and professionalism. We currently have an immediate opening for a CAD Drafter with work experience in Telecommunications (preferred), but Steel Detailing and other similar disciplines will also be considered.
· Position: CAD Drafter/Designer
· Immediate Opening / Start Date.
· Full Time: Monday thru Friday, 9am‐5pm.
· Office located in Bergen County, NJ.
· Compensation: Based upon experience and skill.
· Health Benefits available after 3‐months.
Skills & Requirements:
· Current AutoCAD knowledge is a must (CAD test will be given).
· Valid Driver’s License & reliable transportation is a must (light travel may be required in the Tri‐State area).
· Experience in Telecommunications is a plus.
· Must be a highly motivated and office friendly.
· Able to follow verbal & written instructions.
· Detail oriented.
· General office skills (MS Office: Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.) and data management required.
· You must be eligible to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
· Office Etiquette and clear verbal and written skills. There will be communications with our clients, contractors, etc. Being able to understand and articulate these communications is very important
· Flexibility to learning new aspects of the position. Going out into the field first hand and properly report back with all necessary information. CAD Tasks:
· Must be able to understand and translate information provided to create/update Construction Drawings:
· Must be able to create specifications and details from information provided.
· Must be able to sketch details and notes from Field Documentation.