Several representatives of the National Association of Tower Erectors (NATE) came to Washington, D.C. in late April to lobby Congress, the FCC and various government agencies. Inside Towers Washington Bureau Chief Leslie Stimson met with six members of their lobbying team:
- NATE Board Director John Paul Jones
- Board Chairman Jim Tracy
- Secretary/Treasurer Kevin Dougherty
- Board Director Jimmy Miller
- Executive Director Todd Schlekeway
- Director of Legislative and Regulatory Affairs Jim Goldwater
Read the articles from the series, as we post them below:
Part 1: NATE Highlights Worker Training Bill
Part 2: Could Twilight Towers Get Out of Limbo Soon?
Part 3: UAS Helps Reduce Inspection Climbs, Strain, Risk
Part 4: NATE Targets Minority Group Advancement in D.C.