Looking for a Paralegal to Support General Counsel in MetroWest Massachusetts Office. The Paralegal position supports General Counsel, and/or Chief Executive Officer, and/or the President in all matters relating to development and acquisitions of new assets and the management of existing assets. This role includes the drafting and negotiation of real estate and transactional documents, as well as ordering, generation, tracking and review of due diligence and other tasks. Experience in Real Estate, Acquisitions, Title or Telecommunications preferred.
1. Requires a minimum of a college degree and Legal Certificate or equivalent;
2. Requires at least two years related industry experience;
3. Proficient in computer software applications including Microsoft word, Excel, e-mail;
4. Requires strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
5. Able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
6. Strong organizational and communications skills;
7. Articulate, personable and professional in dealing with external and internal people;
8. Legal writing and research proficiency required.
9. Experience in Real Estate, Acquisitions, Title or Telecommunications preferred.
Please email resume to: [email protected]