Taking on the world of towers one hemisphere at a time, TowerXchange begins its sixth annual Meetup Americas conference today in Boca Raton, covering the latest in news and trends in Central, South and Latin America. The conference brings together MNOs, towercos, investors, equipment and service providers to share best practices in passive and active infrastructure management, opex reduction, and to accelerate infrastructure sharing. Here is a list of attendees.
According to TowerXchange Marketing Director, Harpreet Sohanpal, here is what you can expect:
- Six executive panels covering MNOs’ perspectives, energy efficiency, regulatory challenges, strategic and operational best practices, considerations on innovation as well as “investibility” and more
- Five closed-door sessions featuring exclusive insights from Telecom Argentina, Entel Chile, Entel Peru, Telefónica, Internet Para Todos and SBA Communications
- TowerXchange’s famous roundtables: choose from 27 small group breakouts, led by regional business leaders, enabling you to tailor your event’s agenda to your interests and specific focus
- Unique occasions for informal networking, including TowerXchange’s drink reception and a seated networking dinner at the Boca Raton Resort & Club
- 250 experts from the regional ecosystem under one roof, including all major towercos, leading MNOs, advisors, investors and top solution providers.
If you are interested in joining the event, please get in touch with Sarah Kerr at [email protected] to grab one of the last few remaining full access passes. Please quote TXAM19LNK when registering.
July 9, 2019