Zayo’s First Fiscal Quarter 2018 Financial Highlights
Communications Infrastructure company Zayo Group Holdings (NYSE: ZAYO) announced results for the three months ended September 30, 2017.
First quarter operating income decreased by $10 million and net income remained consistent at $23.2 million, compared to the previous quarter. Basic and diluted net income per share during the first fiscal quarter was $0.09. During the three months ended September 30, capital expenditures were $193.4 million. As of the end of the most recent quarter, the company had $291.2 million of cash and $442.2 million available under its revolving credit facility.
- $643.5 million of consolidated revenue; including $515.8 million from the Communications Infrastructure segments and $127.7 million from the Allstream segment;
- Net income of $23.2 million, including $11.5 million from the Communications Infrastructure segments and $11.7 million from the Allstream segment;
- $316.6 million of adjusted EBITDA, including $285.8 million from Communications Infrastructure and $30.8 million from the Allstream segment;
- Bookings of $7.6 million, gross installs of $7.3 million, churn of 1.2 percent and net installs of $1.2 million, all on a monthly recurring revenue and monthly amortized revenue basis, excluding the Allstream segment.
- Adjusted unlevered free cash flow of $130.9 million.
November 8, 2017