- This event has passed.
Inside Towers Pro Panel: Workforce Development
June 3 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
DATE: Thursday, June 3, 2021
TIME: 2:00 p.m. ET; 1:00 p.m. CT, 12:00 p.m. MT, 11:00 a.m. PT
- Cesar Ruiz, President & CEO, Learning Alliance Corporation
- Todd Schlekeway, President & CEO, NATE
- Heather Gastelum, Sr. Manager, National Site Safety, T-Mobile
- Jonathan Eastman, President, VIKOR
TOPIC: Workforce Development
Sub-topics include but are not limited to:
- Staffing Levels: The demand for wireless is outpacing the industry’s labor resources. How many more qualified workers are truly needed? What is the impact on ‘the race to 5G?’
- Tower Climbing Safety Training: How to effectively recruit, train and retain talent. How to leverage apprenticeships. Working with both local institutions and the federal government to facilitate the aforementioned.
- Diversity in the Workforce: Actionable programs and initiatives for fundamental changes.
- Skillsets Development: Technicians need to be properly educated and qualified to handle the evolving telecom infrastructure landscape – skillsets applicable to towers, small cells, DAS, fiber and more.
Save your spot and register today.