- This event has passed.
NWSA PEAP Workshop
March 30 - March 31
NWSA-accredited Practical Examiners are NWSA-certified personnel who have been trained and authorized by NWSA to administer the practical examinations for NWSA certification programs. In order to become an NWSA- accredited Practical Examiner, you must:
- Be certified by NWSA in both certification designations (TTT-1 and TTT-2);
- Have three (3) years of industry-related experience;
- Attend a NWSA Practical Examiner Accreditation Workshop, during which your performance as a Practical Examiner will be observed and evaluated;
- Pass a Practical Examiner Accreditation Program (PEAP) Workshop written exam testing your knowledge of the role of the Practical Examiner and the test administration process;
- Pass the practical exam(s) in the presence of an NWSA representative (even if currently certified); and
- Have a direct email address to receive email notifications from NWSA (this may not be a shared address).
Individuals interested in participating in the NWSA PEAP Workshop should contact James Weiss at [email protected] or 732-798-4945. The deadline to register for a workshop is two weeks prior to the first day of the scheduled event.