Inside Towers Database
WHAT IS IT?
The Inside Towers Database, powered by OneVizion, is a platform used to search over 165,000 tower records and related tower owner details. It is updated to reflect the most recent data from the FCC’s ASR database. The information is organized in a user-friendly interface and stationed in the cloud for easy, on-the-go access.
HOW IT WORKS
- Quick search or search by state, owner or distance from zip code, coordinates or registration
- Look up tower details including registration numbers, application statuses, structure type, heigh and coordinates
- Access tower owner details including name and address
- Map out tower locations and take advantage of Google Map views
- Save custom views and filters
- Develop tailored reports and export to Excel and Google Earth
- Join and/or build a team to share comments, carrier information, notes and upload documents
- Track change history
- Tutorial videos and documents are available
- Database updated on a nightly basis (synchs with FCC database information)
CHECK IT OUT
Here are a few tutorial videos that will give you a glimpse into the database capabilities:
- Video 1: logging in, updating basic settings, using view and filters, executing a basic search
- Video 2: navigating the general info window, custom notes, uploading documents, entering customer user information
- Video 3: Mapping functions, features and filters
- Video 4: Exporting
- Video 5: Information regarding support materials
SPREAD THE WORD
Download this informational sheet about the database and share it with your friends and colleagues.
$1,000 upfront + $500 annual renewal (up to 5 users. For 6+ users, call for pricing).
Megan Reed | Marketing Director