DATE: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
TIME: 2:00 p.m. ET; 1:00 p.m. CT, 12:00 p.m. MT, 11:00 a.m. PT
- Danny Agresta, President & CEO, APC Towers
- Jennifer Alvarez, CEO, Aurora Insight
- Scott Jackson, National Market Manager, Broadband, Graybar
- Jim Neuens, VP/General Manager, Wireless Field Test Instrumentation, VIAVI Solutions
TOPIC: 5G Wireless Infrastructure Strategy
Sub-topics include but are not limited to:
- Spectrum – Do we have enough of low-band (< 1 GHz), mid-band (Sub-6 GHz), high-band (mmW) spectrum? Implications of the CBRS & C-Band auctions.
- RAN – Trends for macrocells and small cells including Open RAN, Active Antennas, Massive MIMO; In-building wireless trends
- CORE – The role of data centers and edge computing in wireless. Where is the “Edge?”
- Fiber – Enabling high data throughput and low latency in wireless Access and Transport networks. What is needed where and how much?
- Network Commissioning – What is involved to verify network performance? How do we develop workforce skill levels?
Save your spot and register today.