The Enterprise Wireless Alliance yesterday announced the addition of the following two members to the Board of Trustees of the Private Wireless Education Council (PWEC):
- Lori Henz, Vice President, Advanced Communications and Electronics
- James Silke, Jr., President, Silke Communications
“Ms. Henz and Mr. Silke both manage businesses that thrive with professionals who have the necessary education, training, and experience to succeed, ” said EWA President Mark Crosby. “We welcome their addition to the Private Wireless Education Council and look forward to their contributions to its key initiatives.”
Additional members and officers of the Board of Trustees of the Private Wireless Educational Council are:
- Chair of the Board: Kevin Carter, Mobile Communications America
- Vice Chair of the Board: Katie Ward, P&R Communications Service, Inc.
- Secretary: Eric Hill, EWA
- Joe Gately, Mobile Communications America
- David Gottlieb, Goosetown Communications
- Perry Vincent, Louisiana Radio Communications Inc.
The Enterprise Wireless Alliance is an advocate group for business enterprises, private carrier operators, wireless sales and service organizations, and private wireless equipment vendors.