Disclaimer: Inside Towers provides stock prices on selected companies for information purposes only. Presentation of this information is not to be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any securities.
Inside Towers covers all aspects of the wireless infrastructure business. Keeping score is one aspect.
Tower Ticker, featured in every issue, provides a snapshot of how stock prices of key publicly held wireless infrastructure companies are performing. Each company’s stock price, updated daily, is as reported at the stock market close from the previous business day.
Inside Towers’ staff is solely responsible for compiling and updating the Tower Ticker list. We strive to include companies that have a significant role in the wireless infrastructure ecosystem.
Stock price quotes for each company are provided to us through an independent reporting service subscription.
By category, our current list of companies, with their stock symbol, includes:
- U.S Tier 1 Wireless Service Providers (WSPs): AT&T (T); Verizon (VZ); T-Mobile (TMUS)
- U.S. Regional WSPs: US Cellular (USM)
- Canadian National WSPs: Rogers Communications (RCI); Bell Canada Enterprises (BCE); Telus (TU)
- International WSPs: América Móvil (AMX)
- Satellite Companies: DISH Networks (DISH); Iridium (IRDM)
- Tower Companies: American Tower (AMT); Crown Castle (CCI); SBA Communications (SBAC); Landmark Infrastructure (LMRK)
- Fiber Companies: Uniti Group (UNIT)
- Data Center Companies: QTS Realty Trust (QTS)
- Equipment Manufacturers: Commscope (COMM); Corning (GLW); Ericsson (ERIC); Nokia (NOK); Valmont Industries (VMI)
- Field Service Companies: Dycom (DY)
To broaden our coverage, we recently added companies in two categories: International WSPs – Vodafone (VOD), based in the UK, has equity interest in wireless networks in 25 countries; and, Tower Company: China Tower (CHWRF), based in Beijing, China, is the largest tower company in the world with nearly two million towers.
We appreciate your interest and welcome your feedback.
John Celetano. Business Editor, Inside Towers: [email protected]