Members of the diverse wireless infrastructure world will converge again this year at the Wireless Infrastructure Association’s annual HetNet Expo, October 10-11, at the Palm Beach County Convention Center in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Each year, HetNet Expo brings together professionals from across the entire wireless ecosystem to share valuable information and opinions about the latest mobile communications technologies and the overall state of the wireless industry. HetNet Expo’s programming delivers a collection of keynote speeches and interactive panels designed to stimulate industry-changing conversations between all stakeholders.
The 2017 HetNet Expo will focus on connected commercial real estate, the ongoing densification of mobile networks via small cells, and the critical role wireless technologies will play in the growth of the Internet of Things (IoT).
2017 Hetnet Expo Keynote Speakers:
- Mark Bartolomeo, Vice President, Connected Solutions – Internet of Things, Verizon
- Ross Manire, President and Chief Executive Officer, ExteNet Systems
- Gordon Mansfield, Vice President – RAN & Device Design, AT&T
- Heath Beach, Director, Division of Telecommunications, Florida Department of Management Services, and Florida State Lead on FirstNet
Also on tap for the 2017 HetNet Expo is a one-on-one conversation between Tom Taddeo, Chief Information Officer of Kimco Realty, and Bill Cune, Vice President of Wireless Market Development for Corning.
Rich Berliner, Publisher of Connected Real Estate, a quarterly magazine, will host two panels at HetNet Expo. The first will be a conversation with Adrian Berezowsky and Nicholas Stello, and a second is a panel with Jim McCulloch, Michael Stone and Mario Gonzales.
2017 HetNet Expo Panels include:
- State Legislation and FCC Reform: An Update on Small Cell Siting
- Infrastructure: The Cornerstone of Smart Cities and Communities
- FirstNet’s Impact on Inbuilding Networks and the Need for Public Safety Coverage
- Coming to a Street Corner Near You: Mobile Densification and C-RAN
- Is Wireless the Fourth Utility: Connectivity in Commercial Real Estate
- Connectivity: Hospitality’s Newest Concierge
- Intelligent Transport: Driving the Future
For more information and to register to attend 2017 HetNet Expo in Florida, visit www.hetnetexpo.com.
September 25, 2017